Systems to help build your part-time business like a pro
- 1. AWeber: is the best autoresponder/email marketing for any business. No matter what niche you are in, use an autoresponder to keep a good relationship with your customers, prospects, and followers. Always remember, “Money is in the list”
- 2. vCita online contact software) Online Scheduling Software by vCita allows you to customize and automate the scheduling process for meetings, appointments, events, and classes.
- 3. Quickbooks Self-Employed: Track your income and business expenses. Maximize your deductions, Automatically calculate and pay quarterly tax, Download transactions from your bank and credit card accounts, Monthly, quarterly and year-end reports. Download to your phone and have your transactions added on the go. Stay up to date on your records.
- 4. ZOOM simple online meetings, group messaging, webinar and a software-defined conference room solution into one easy-to-use platform.
- 5. Upwork: this is my go-to place when it comes to hiring Virtual Assistants. If you need any work to be done like graphics, or social media management, or video editing, or even a full-time VA, Upwork is definitely the place to go. There are many other places to find virtual help, but I’ve been personally using Upwork, and my Virtual Assistant is from there.Recommended Business Training
1. The First 100 days in Network Marketing 100 day journey to freedom and how many are able to make sales and make money for the first time ever.
2. The 3-Minute Expert Attention *New Blogger* If you’ve been trying to “get your name out there,” publishing content on your website, and doing all the things “they” have told you to do… but you’re still not getting the kind of attention, respect, and income you desire… then you need to drop whatever it is you’re doing right now and read this page from start to finish
3. Recommended Marketing System: 7 online business secrets to getting more leads, sales and sign-ups, clients and cash flow. How to magically make money from every prospect you talk too. Build a new blog without all the frustrations of learning the backend tools. It is all taken care of for you all in one place. Be up and blogging in less than one hour. You can even export it later if you would like to go out on your own.
4. Build your List: If you think you need a HUGE e-mail subscriber list to create your online fortune, this following story will shock you. And if you are tired of having to learn a new social media strategy each week just to keep up with your competition, this website will be a breath of fresh air. The Secret ‘Customer Relationship Manager’ I use to make a chemical bond so strong with your prospects that they feel guilty if they don’t buy your stuff