Systems to help build your part-time business like a pro
- AWeber: (Low cost) is the best autoresponder/email marketing for any business. No matter what niche you are in, use an autoresponder to keep a good relationship with your customers, prospects, and followers. Always remember, “Money is in the list”
- ClickFunnels: A 14-day free trial This new software will let you create:
– Squeeze Page Funnels – Automated Webinar Funnels – Product Launch Funnels – Sales Funnels-Membership sites and integrates with Aweber for your list building.
- Evernote: (Free) My online place to save everything! The app allows users to create a “note” which can be a piece of formatted text, a full webpage or webpage excerpt, a photograph, a voice memo, or a handwritten “ink” note. Notes can also have file attachments. You can even share a public link or private link and have chat inside those pages.
- vCita online contact software) (Free) Online Scheduling Software by vCita allows you to customize and automate the scheduling process for meetings, appointments, events, and classes.
- Quickbooks Self-Employed: ($10) Track your income and business expenses. Maximize your deductions, Automatically calculate and pay quarterly tax, Download transactions from your bank and credit card accounts, Monthly, quarterly and year-end reports. Download to your phone and have your transactions added on the go. Stay up to date on your records.
- ZOOM (Free) simple online meetings, group messaging, webinar and a software-defined conference room solution into one easy-to-use platform. Record calls free up to 45 minutes. Pro version for unlimited.
- Upwork: (pay per job) this is my go-to place when it comes to hiring Virtual Assistants. If you need any work to be done like graphics, or social media management, or video editing, or even a full-time VA, Upwork is definitely the place to go. There are many other places to find virtual help, but I’ve been personally using Upwork, and my Virtual Assistant is from there.
- Send Cards: In less than 60 seconds, you can choose your custom card, add a personal photo, write your heartfelt, inspirational, or cheerful message and click send. They print, stuff, stamp and mail your personalized greeting cards to any postal address anywhere in the world, all for less than the average price of a greeting card at the store. Perfect way to stay in touch with your team, anniversaries, birthday’s and jobs well done.
Recommended Business Training
1. The First 100 days in Network Marketing 100 day journey to freedom and how many are able to make sales and make money for the first time ever.
2. The 3-Minute Expert Attention *New Blogger* If you’ve been trying to “get your name out there,” publishing content on your website, and doing all the things “they” have told you to do… but you’re still not getting the kind of attention, respect, and income you desire… then you need to drop whatever it is you’re doing right now and read this page from start to finish
3. Recommended Marketing & Training System: Discover the Tools, Training, and Community Proven to Grow YOUR Business in 10 Days (or Less)” Innovative tools & software to build your brand and get leads calling YOU. Watch this!
4. Build your List: If you think you need a HUGE e-mail subscriber list to create your online fortune, this following story will shock you. And if you are tired of having to learn a new social media strategy each week just to keep up with your competition, this website will be a breath of fresh air. The Secret ‘Customer Relationship Manager’ I use to make a chemical bond so strong with your prospects that they feel guilty if they don’t buy your stuff