Happy New Year 2013
This year flew by and here we are once again looking at a brand new one. I have big goals set for this year one of those will be completely life changing.
As I look back over this year and some of the things that I was able to complete – it makes me feel very accomplished
* Spoke at a social media event
* Interviewed by two radio stations (Australia and South Carolina)
* My blog article was picked up by nursingtogether magazine – as featured article
* Won the Traffic Generation for Inner Circle with DMC
* Taught a Social Media Webinar with Ann Sieg
* Moved up a rank in my Marketing business
* Exposed 133 people to DMC for training
* Started using my Facebook fan page in July 2012 – by December 2012 had 2015 likes, over 4000 on my personal page.
* I was named #22 – in the Top 50 2012 Blog
* Interviewed by Ann Sieg author of some of the most widely read books in the world
* I will be training at the Daily Marketing Coach – DMC workshop in February with Ann Sieg
* I will be training with Mari Smith on social media this coming year.
* Plus a few more trips that will be pretty exciting to connect with.
I hope you have a journal of things that you want to see happen – if we do not write them down and cross them off as we get them done we will look up and see another year has passed and the list is still undone
I wish you all the best in your dreams and visions. We only have one life to get our message out to the world.
Thank you for allowing me to share my story with you.
Founder of angelabrook.com
Author of “The Nurses Voice”